At Sayle House we value your privacy and commit to taking appropriate measures to secure your personal data. We will treat your information with respect and care. We will only contact you with relevant information about your stay at Sayle House and to make you aware of any future offers, or changes at Sayle House.
1. We may collect and process the following data about you
Information you give us as part of the process of making a booking with us.
Personal information provided by completing the booking form on our website or by corresponding with us by telephone, email or otherwise.
Information which you have provide which may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, as well as other information relating to your stay such as your reason for visiting, information on other guests joining you, and other information of a similar nature.
2. How do we use your information?
• To carry out our obligations arising from contracts between you and Sayle House and to provide you with information, products and services you request from us.
• To provide you with information about similar goods and services to those you have already purchased.
• To administer our website for internal operations including data analysis, research, statistical and survey purposes.
3. We will not share your information with any third parties
We will not sell, or let other organisations use, your personal information for marketing purposes.
4. Your rights
5. Policy changes
38 Chesterton Hall Crescent